CoreForce

Haudegen
Website
streetka.blogspot.com
Monaco Stage

Hirvonen 1:50.9
Grönholm 1:50.4
Atkinson 1:49.9

Hirvonen 5. mit 0.2 Sek auf Atkinson, welcher ihm in Manoco 1 Sekunde abgenommen hat!
Wahnsinns Ding, müsst ihr sehen heute abend, Mitternacht, Eurosport.
Die Rallye-Cars im Drift durch Rascas.... puuuuhhh

Endstand Rallye Monte Carlo:
1 LOEB S./ELENA D. CITROEN C4 03:10:27.4
2 SORDO D./MARTI M. CITROEN C4 03:11:05.6
3 GRöNHOLM M./RAUTIAINEN T. FORD Focus WRC 06 03:11:50.2
4 ATKINSON C./MACNEALL G. SUBARU Impreza WRC 03:12:55.5
5 HIRVONEN M./LEHTINEN J. FORD Focus WRC 06 03:12:55.7
6 SOLBERG P./MILLS P. SUBARU Impreza WRC 03:13:39.4
7 GARDEMEIST T./HONKANEN J. MITSUBISHI Lancer WR05 03:14:05.5
8 KOPECKY J./SCHOVANEK F. SKODA Fabia WRC 03:15:06.8

Subaru noch mit den Vorjahreswagen, ihre Evo-Stufe kommt erst im März!

fiesta_driver

König
So ein Mist hat sich Mikko noch denn 4 Platz
abjagen lassen :motz aber das ist noch das
kleinste Übel, der Abstand von Marcus nach
vorn macht mir mehr Sorgen.

Jetzt müssen wir auf dei beiden nächsten
Rallys hoffen wo es ja auf Schnee voran
geht und da ist Marcus ja bekanntlich der
Beste!!!

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
Der Abstand hat sich ja zum Ende nicht mehr vergrößert. Ford hat sich halt am Anfang für die falschen Reifen entschieden. Sie haben nicht mit so milden Temparaturen gerechnet. Dazu kamen ja noch Getriebeprobleme von Marcus. Hoffen wir das beste für die nächste Rallye.

p4herby

Mitglied
Website
fomcc.de
Die offizielle Pressemitteilung der Rallye sieht so aus ( sorry, leider in neudeutsch und die Tapps etwas verrutscht):
For immediate release: 21 January 2007

Grönholm claims podium for BP-Ford in Rallye Monte Carlo

BP-Ford World Rally Team drivers Marcus Grönholm and Timo Rautiainen delivered a successful start to the FIA World Rally Championship season for the reigning manufacturers' champions by taking a podium finish on the Rallye Monte Carlo today. The Finns finished third in a Focus RS World Rally Car after four days of tough driving on the most famous rally in the calendar.

Team-mates Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen finished fifth in a similar Focus RS to ensure a strong start to the season for the BP-Ford team, which lies second in the manufacturers' standings. They were edged out of fourth by just 0.2sec after a thrilling battle with Chris Atkinson was concluded on this morning's final speed test around the harbour of Monaco's Grand Prix circuit.

After three days' competition in the Ardèche and Vercors mountain regions of central France in unseasonably mild weather, the rally headed south overnight to Monaco, the traditional home of this opening round of the series. A 2.80km super special stage, with two drivers starting at the same time on opposite sides of the swimming pool complex, provided tremendous entertainment for the huge crowds lining the famous roads.

Drivers had to use unstudded snow tyres and the reduced grip offered by the rubber increased the spectacle as they slid their vehicles around asphalt bends more usually tackled by F1 machinery.

Thirty-eight-year-old Grönholm was paired with Atkinson in what proved the fastest heat of the morning. The Australian edged out Grönholm by 0.5sec but the Finn's time was good enough for second in the stage. "It was good fun driving around the GP circuit on snow tyres," said Grönholm. "The reduced grip meant I could slide the car around a lot and put on some good entertainment for the fans. I was under no pressure from behind so I could relax and enjoy it.

"It didn't seem like the Rallye Monte Carlo because the weather was so strange. It seemed more like a really difficult asphalt rally with the wrong tyres. There wasn't such a big difference between my pace and that of Seb compared with last year. It was a shame we had a gearbox problem on Friday but our time loss wasn't so great," he added.

Hirvonen was paired with Petter Solberg and the BP-Ford driver started the test in fourth with a slender 0.8sec advantage over Atkinson after a thrilling battle yesterday. Hirvonen comfortably defeated the Norwegian but his time was exactly one second slower than Atkinson, meaning he slipped from fourth by just 0.2sec after more than 328km of competition.

"I'm really disappointed to lose fourth but happy with the way the weekend went," said Hirvonen. "I enjoyed a brilliant fight with Chris and just lost out. But full credit to him, he won fair and square. We struggled a little throughout the rally with our set-up and tyres. I really wanted fourth but this is a solid start to the championship and although I feel disappointed now, it's a good result and one I would have been happy with before the start."

BP-Ford team director Malcolm Wilson was pleased with the weekend. "This represents a good, solid start to the defence of our title," he said. "It's a shame Mikko couldn't retain fourth but it was a thrilling way for the rally to end and shows how competitive the championship is going to be."
Ford TeamRS director Jost Capito said: "Already we have seen that the competition looks like being closer than last year and that is good for the sport. It will be tough to defend our manufacturers' title but that is a challenge we are ready to take and one that we relish."

News from our Rivals

Reigning world champion Sébastien Loeb (Citroen) began the defence of his title in style with his fourth Rallye Monte Carlo success on the competition debut of the French's manufacturer's C4 car. His winning margin was 38.2sec over team-mate Dani Sordo and marked a successful return to the championship for the official factory team after a 12-month sabbatical. Behind Grönholm, fourth place for Chris Atkinson (Subaru) was a good result on his first asphalt rally in the team's 2006 car. Team-mate Petter Solberg rounded off the top six. Tenth place for Manfred Stohl (Citroen) and 14th for Henning Solberg (Ford) were sufficient to take the final manufacturers' points for the OMV Kronos Citroen and Stobart M-Sport Ford teams respectively.

Next round

The championship heads to Scandinavia next month for the first of two winter rallies on successive weekends. The Swedish Rally (8 - 11 February) is based in Karlstad and features three days of competition on ice and snow bound gravel tracks.

Final positions
1. S Loeb/D Elena F Citroen C4 3hr 10min 27.4sec
2. D Sordo/M Marti E Citroen C4 3hr 11min 05.6sec
3. M Grönholm/T Rautiainen FIN Ford Focus RS 3hr 11min 50.2sec
4. C Atkinson/G MacNeall AUS Subaru Impreza 3hr 12min 55.5sec
5. M Hirvonen/J Lehtinen FIN Ford Focus RS 3hr 12min 55.7sec
6. P Solberg/P Mills N Subaru Impreza 3hr 13min 39.4sec
7. T Gardemeister/J Honkkanen FIN Mitsubishi Lancer 3hr 14min 05.5sec
8. J Kopecky/F Schovanek CZ Skoda Fabia 3hr 15min 06.8sec
9. J-M Cuoq/D Marty F Peugeot 307 3hr 16min 27.1sec
10 M Stohl/I Minor A Citroen Xsara 3hr 17min 04.7sec

Drivers Manufacturers
1. S Loeb 10pts 1. Citroen Total 18pts
2. D Sordo 8pts 2. BP-Ford 10pts
3. M Grönholm 6pts 3. Subaru 8pts
4. C Atkinson 5pts 4. OMV Kronos Citroen 2pts
5. M Hirvonen 4pts 5. Stobart M-Sport Ford 1pt
6. P Solberg 3pts

Stage Times

Stage 15: 1. Atkinson 1min 49.9sec; 2. Grönholm + 0.5; 3. Hirvonen + 1.0; 4. Gardemeister + 1.1; 5. Loeb + 1.3; 6. Stohl + 2.9.
Overall: 1. Loeb 3hr 10min 27.4sec; 2. Sordo + 38.2; 3. Grönholm + 1:22.8; 4. Atkinson + 2:28.1; 5. Hirvonen + 2:28.3; 6. P Solberg + 3:12.0.

For more information: Contact Mark Wilford or Georgina Baskerville on the BP-Ford World Rally Team media desk in Monte Carlo Tel: + 44 7770 756214 / + 44 7879 438993
Photographs are available on www.worldrallypics.com/ford

Gruß

p4herby

fiesta_driver

König
"Gut für den Sport..."

Hier mal noch was für alle WRC Fans --->klick<---.
Es ist ein Tippspiel für alle WRC Läufe und es gibt einen echt
geilen Gewinn :

Am Ende der Saison wartet auf die besten acht Spieler ein besonderes
Highlight. Das Verkehrssicherheitszentrum Sachsenring lädt Euch zu
einem Drift-Special ein.

Unter der Anleitung von Rallye-Ass Peter Corazza erlebt Ihr ein
Fahrerlebnis der Sonderklasse! Acht BMW 320i warten darauf, von Euch
richtig befeuert zu werden. Mitmachen lohnt sich also.

Mehr Informationen über das Angebot des Verkehrssicherheitszentrum
Sachsenring erfahrt Ihr unter www.sachsenring.de

Leider haben die da nur solche Sch... BMW aber Spaß wird es
trotzdem machen also versucht euer Glück.

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
Machst du auch mit? Hab ich das richtig verstanden, man tippt einfach die Reihenfolge des Endstandes?

fiesta_driver

König
Original von Focus-Fan
Machst du auch mit?

Ja habe auch schon letzte Saison mitgemacht,
leider habe ich vergessen beim diesjährigen Saisonauftakt
einen Tipp abzugeben und hatte auch noch kein Standard-Tipp
gespeichert. :wand :wand :wand

Original von Focus-Fan
Hab ich das richtig verstanden, man tippt einfach die Reihenfolge des Endstandes?

Ja so ist es!!!

Original von CoreForce
Spielt wer von euch zufällig auch Colin McRae Rally 2005

Also mein letztes Colin McRae Rally war galube 03 für
die PS2. Habe mir dan aber nur noch die Rally Spiele
von Sony geholt, da diese eine offizielle Lizenz haben
und somit alle Original Teams, Autos und Fahrer.

Guy Wilks feiert WRC-Debüt in Norwegen

Grönholm gewinnt Rallye Galway

"Ein fantastisches Erlebnis"

Ergebnisse Rallye Schweden, Shakedown

01. Chris Atkinson, Subaru Impreza WRC, 1:53.8
02. Marcus Grönholm, Ford Focus WRC, 1:54.0
03. Petter Solberg, Subaru Impreza WRC, 1:54.1
04. Sebastien Loeb, Citroen C4 WRC, 1:54.7
05. Mikko Hirvonen, Ford Focus WRC, 1:55.1
06. Toni Gardemeister, Mitsubishi Lancer, 1:55.3
07. Dani Sordo, Citroen C4 WRC, 1:55.4
08. Manfred Stohl, Citroen Xsara WRC, 1:55.5
09. Jari-Matti Latvala, Ford Focus WRC, 1:55.6
10. Henning Solberg, Ford Focus WRC, 1:55.6
11. Daniel Carlsson, Citroen Xsara WRC, 1:56.6
12. Gigi Galli, Citroen Xsara WRC, 1:56.8
13. Xavier Pons, Mitsubishi Lancer, 1:59.1
14. Luis Perez-Companc, Ford Focus WRC, 1:59.1
15. Matthew Wilson, Ford Focus WRC, 2:00.1
16. Thomas Schie, Ford Focus WRC, 2:00.3
17. Jan Kopecky, Skoda Fabia WRC, 2:01.2
18. Mads Östberg, Subaru Impreza WRC, 2:01.3

Rallye Schweden 2007

0000019203.jpg

Stand nach WP 1 :

1. T. Gardemeister / J. Honkanen Mitsubishi 0:01.31,9
2. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford + 0:00,5
3. P. Solberg / P. Mills Subaru + 0:00,6
4. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford + 0:01,4
5. J. Latvala / M. Anttila Ford + 0:02,2
6. P. Flodin / M. Andersson Subaru + 0:02,6
7. D. Sordo / M. Marti Citroën + 0:02,8
8. M. Stohl / I. Minor Citroën + 0:02,8
9. G. Galli / G. Bernacchini Citroën + 0:03,0
10. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 0:03,9
11. T. Schie / G. Bergsten Ford + 0:04,1
12. M. Östberg / K. Unnerud Subaru + 0:04,1
13. C. Atkinson / G. Macneall Subaru + 0:05,2
14. J. Jonsson / J. Johansson Ford + 0:05,2
15. L. Perez Companc / J. Volta Ford + 0:05,8
16. J. Kopecky / F. Schovanek Skoda + 0:06,1
17. M. Wilson / M. Orr Ford + 0:06,3
18. J. Pablo Raies / J. Perez Companc Ford + 0:07,0

Tempokönig Juan Pablo Raies

CoreForce

Haudegen
Website
streetka.blogspot.com
Grönholm vor einer Woche:
Bei richtig winterlichen Verhältnisse ist die Rallye Schweden ein hervorragendes Event. Ich finde es immer wieder aufregend, auf Schnee Vollgas zu geben und mich vor den Kurven zum Bremsen an die Schneewände anzulehnen. Es mag überraschend klingen, aber dank unserer Reifen verfügen wir über exzellenten Grip. Mit unseren Spike-Reifen haben fast so viel Haftung wie auf Schotter.
Dann der Strassenzustandsbericht:
Frischer Schnee sorgt für die erhofften winterliche Bedingungen bei der Rallye Schweden
Grönholm heute:
Es lag zuviel Schnee auf der Strecke. Das hat mir gar nicht gefallen.
Da fragt man sich schon wie man es dem Herrn nun denn überhaupt Recht machen kann. ?(

Starke Subaru waren zu erwarten, nach den Ergebnissen der dieses Jahr sehr schnellen Rallye Monte Carlo. Das wird noch richtig schwer werden.
Gardemeister ist eine tolle Überraschung, insbesondere wenn man berücksichtigt unter welchen Bedingungen er an den Start geht ("Unterstützung" durch das Werk). :respekt

Quellen:
http://www.rallye-magazin.de/index.php?newsID=9884&view=news_detail
http://www.rallye-magazin.de/index.php?newsID=9910&view=news_detail
http://www.rallye-magazin.de/index.php?newsID=9915&view=news_detail

p4herby

Mitglied
Website
fomcc.de
Noch ein kleiner Nachtrag zum vorstehenden Link:
das ist der schnellste und detaillierteste Lifeticker, den ich je erlebt habe.
Am Ende der Fahrerliste stehen unten sie einzelnen Sonderprüfungen (z.B. SS5) dort die aktuelle Prüfung anklicken und man erhält alle Zeiten.
Durch Anklicken der einzelnen Namen bekommt man alle Zeitdifferenzen zu dem angeklickten Namen.
Das Ding ist Spitze!

Gruß

p4herby

p4herby

Mitglied
Website
fomcc.de
So lobe ich mir das: in der WP 6 sind vier Ford unter den ersten 5 - nur Loeb stört noch ein bisschen.
Was haltet Ihr davon: wir sammeln und schenken ihm ein neues Mountainbike......

Gruß

p4herby

fiesta_driver

König
Original von p4herby
Was haltet Ihr davon: wir sammeln und schenken ihm ein neues Mountainbike......
Da bin ich dabei :D

Führungswechsel in Schweden

Grönholm rettet Etappensieg

news_0000009919_350.jpg

Stand nach WP 7 :

1. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford 1:03.21,3
2. S. Loeb / D. Elena Citroën + 0:10,8
3. P. Solberg / P. Mills Subaru + 0:21,1
4. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 0:23,2
5. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford + 0:28,9

0000019222.jpg

Mikko Hirvonen erobert Podium

Grönholm baut Vorsprung aus

Stand nach WP 12 :

1. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford 1:51.50,8
2. S. Loeb / D. Elena Citroën + 0:27,6
3. M. Hirvonen / J. LehtinenFord + 1:02,4
4. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 1:12,9
5. T. Gardemeister / J. Honkanen Mitsubishi+ 1:16,8
6. D. Carlsson / D. Giraudet Citroën + 1:56,7
7. C. Atkinson / G. Macneall Subaru + 2:14,8
8. M. Stohl / I. Minor Citroën + 2:22,4
9. J. Latvala / M. Anttila Ford + 3:03,0

Bisher läuft es echt super für Ford!!! :respekt

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
So kann es weiter gehen! Markus und Mikko fahren ne klasse Rallye. Vielleicht kommt ja der Mikko noch näher an den Loeb ran. :applaus

Markus führt nach WP 14 schon 37,6sec!

fiesta_driver

König
Grönholm siegt souverän

Endstand nach WP 20 :

1. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford 3:08.40,7
2. S. Loeb / D. Elena Citroën + 0:53,8
3. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford + 1:41,5
4. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 2:09,8
5. D. Carlsson / D. Giraudet Citroën + 3:37,8
6. T. Gardemeister / J. Honkanen Mitsubishi + 3:54,2
7. M. Stohl / I. Minor Citroën + 5:12,5
8. C. Atkinson / G. Macneall Subaru + 6:04,7

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
3x Ford unter den ersten 4! Deutlicher kann das Ergebnis ja wohl nicht sein! :musik2: :bier: :party1: :ballon:

Markus mutiert langsam zum "König von Schweden". :D

p4herby

Mitglied
Website
fomcc.de
WRC07 Schweden

Na, das war doch ein tolles Ergebnis - oder??
Der Vollständigkeit halber hier wieder der offizielle Pressetext von Ford, beachtet bitte den Link für die Fotos!

For immediate release: 11 February 2007

Grönholm powers dominant Ford Focus to victory in Sweden

Marcus Grönholm and Timo Rautiainen won their fifth Swedish Rally today as BP-Ford World Rally Team closed to within a point of the leaders in the FIA World Rally Championship. The Finns dominated this second round of the 16-event series in their Ford Focus RS World Rally Car, winning 11 of the 20 snow and ice-bound speed tests. Team-mates Mikko Hirvonen and Jarmo Lehtinen claimed their eighth podium in the last 11 rallies by finishing third in another Focus RS.

The 39-year-old Finn led the four-day rally in central Sweden from midway through the first leg. He stamped his authority on the rally with five consecutive special stage victories yesterday and was able to pace himself through today's final leg. Grönholm's 26th career victory took him to equal second in the all-time standings alongside Carlos Sainz.

Drivers tackled 342.09km of stages, the bulk clustered around the small town of Hagfors, 90km north of the rally base in Karlstad. Frozen roads and plenty of snow ensured near-perfect conditions throughout. While the weather was relatively mild for a Scandinavian winter during the first two legs, today's final action was played out in bitterly cold temperatures that plunged to -22°C this morning as drivers prepared for the final five tests covering 86.32km.

Grönholm enjoyed a troublefree rally throughout and won a further three stages today to finish 53.8sec ahead of Sébastien Loeb and climb to second in the drivers' standings. "It was a perfect weekend with no problems for the car or with my driving," he said. "It's my fifth win here and that's an achievement I'm proud of.

"On Saturday morning I had the chance to substantially increase my lead over Seb and I took it. My advantage more than doubled in two stages and after that I had a little bit of breathing space. The only real problem this weekend was the temperature this morning. It was so cold on the first stage that there was ice inside the car on the rear windows and, even with foot warmers, my feet were so cold it was hard to feel the pedals," he added.

Team-mate Hirvonen recovered from early power-steering difficulties to climb to third yesterday. With no pressure from behind and no opportunity to catch those in front, the 26-year-old Finn eased through the final day to finish 47.7sec behind Loeb. He is now third in the drivers' championship.

"It was a good weekend but it wasn't easy because after I dropped time on Friday morning I had to fight to catch the drivers ahead of us," he said. "A podium was my minimum aim before the rally and I achieved that. I love the podium and I love points and I have a lot after two events. I don't think I've had so many points this early in the season before so that's a good start to 2007."

BP-Ford team director Malcolm Wilson said: "It was a dominant display from Marcus. He made his move midway through the second leg when he extended his lead over Loeb by nearly 20sec in two stages and from that moment he was in charge. That was the turning point of the rally. Mikko also had a good second leg to settle himself in third and between them they gave us a good team result. It bodes well for the next round, in the same conditions, in Norway next weekend."

Jost Capito, director of Ford TeamRS, said: "Victory in Sweden shows that the team and Marcus will be strong contenders for both championships this year. The whole team did a fantastic job in conditions that are difficult to work in and we're looking forward to Rally Norway next weekend."

All three Swedish Ford Fiesta ST cars using bio-ethanol fuel finished the rally, the first time that any car powered by bio-ethanol has competed on a WRC event. They were led home by Andreas Eriksson and Per-Ola Svensson in 29th.

News from our Rivals

Sébastien Loeb (Citroen) retained his championship lead after claiming second while, behind Hirvonen, Henning Solberg (Ford) drove cautiously today to take fourth. Chris Atkinson (Subaru) overhauled Daniel Carlsson (Citroen) on the opening stage in their battle for fifth. However, the Australian went off on the third stage and broke a driveshaft and differential at the rear of his car. He dropped more than 2min 30sec over the final tests and slipped to eighth. Carlsson took fifth while Toni Gardemeister (Mitsubishi) moved ahead of Manfred Stohl (Citroen) to take sixth, the Austrian losing time with a spin and a bad stud choice. Twelfth for Dani Sordo (Citroen) was enough to take the final manufacturers' point. Team-mates Matthew Wilson and Jari-Matti Latvala (Ford) were the only major retirements today when they stopped on the opening stage after the icy temperatures froze the engine breather pipe, creating excessive pressure and spilling oil.

Next round

There is no time to rest as teams travel to Norway tomorrow for round three next weekend. Rally Norway (15 - 18 February) makes its WRC debut and the snow and ice rally is based in Hamar.

Final positions
1. M Grönholm/T Rautiainen FIN Ford Focus RS 3hr 08min 40.7sec
2. S Loeb/D Elena F Citroen C4 3hr 09min 34.5sec
3. M Hirvonen/J Lehtinen FIN Ford Focus RS 3hr 10min 22.2sec
4. H Solberg/C Menkerud N Ford Focus RS 3hr 10min 50.5sec
5. D Carlsson/D Giraudet S Citroen Xsara 3hr 12min 18.5sec
6. T Gardemeister/J Honkanen FIN Mitsubishi Lancer 3hr 12min 34.9sec
7. M Stohl/I Minor A Citroen Xsara 3hr 13min 53.2sec
8. C Atkinson/G MacNeall AUS Subaru Impreza 3hr 14min 55.4sec
9. M Östberg/O Unnerud N Subaru Impreza 3hr 16min 27.7sec
10 J Kopecky/F Schovanek CZ Skoda Fabia 3hr 16min 33.2sec

Drivers
1. S Loeb 18pts
2. M Grönholm 16pts
3. M Hirvonen 10pts
4. D Sordo 8pts
5. C Atkinson 6pts
6. H Solberg 5pts

Manufacturers
1. Citroen Total 27pts
2. BP-Ford 26pts
3. Subaru 10pts
4. OMV Kronos Citroen 9pts
5. Stobart M-Sport Ford 6pts

For more information: Contact Mark Wilford or Georgina Baskerville on the BP-Ford World Rally Team media desk in Karlstad Tel: + 46 54 186974 Photographs are available on www.worldrallypics.com/ford

Stage Times

Stage 16: 1. Atkinson 16min 31.6sec; 2. Grönholm + 1.3; 3. Loeb + 3.4; 4. Hirvonen + 4.9; 5. Gardemeister + 7.2; 6. Carlsson + 10.7.
Overall: 1. Grönholm 2hr 39min 02.5sec; 2. Loeb + 40.5; 3. Hirvonen + 1:17.0; 4. H Solberg + 1:52.4; 5. Atkinson + 2:53.9; 6. Carlsson + 2:55.9.

Stage 17: 1= H Solberg, Latvala* 5min 42.2sec; 3. Grönholm + 1.2; 4. Loeb + 2.7; 5= Galli, Wilson* + 3.8; 9. Hirvonen + 5.9.
Overall: 1. Grönholm 2hr 44min 45.9sec; 2. Loeb + 42.0; 3. Hirvonen + 1:21.7; 4. H Solberg + 1:51.2; 5. Atkinson + 2:57.2; 6. Carlsson + 3:00.1.

Stage 18: 1. Grönholm 16min 30.0sec; 2. Loeb + 5.8; 3. Gardemeister + 8.4; 4. H Solberg + 10.0; 5. Hirvonen + 10.1; 6. Carlsson + 14.5.
Overall: 1. Grönholm 3hr 01min 15.9sec; 2. Loeb + 47.8; 3. Hirvonen + 1:31.8; 4. H Solberg + 2:01.2; 5. Carlsson + 3:14.6; 6. Gardemeister + 3:47.1.

Stage 19: 1. Grönholm 5min 44.1sec; 2. Loeb + 2.0; 3. H Solberg + 3.7; 4. Hirvonen + 4.3; 5. Gardemeister + 5.6; 6. Sordo + 7.9.
Overall: 1. Grönholm 3hr 07min 00.0sec; 2. Loeb + 49.8; 3. Hirvonen + 1:36.1; 4. H Solberg + 2:04.9; 5. Carlsson + 3:35.3; 6. Gardemeister + 3:52.7.

Stage 20: 1. Grönholm 1min 40.7sec; 2. Gardemeister + 1.5; 3. Flodin + 1.6; 4. Carlsson + 2.5; 5. Companc + 3.1; 6. Loeb + 4.0; 10. Hirvonen + 5.4.
Overall: 1. Grönholm 3hr 08min 40.7sec; 2. Loeb + 53.8; 3. Hirvonen + 1:41.5; 4. H Solberg + 2:09.8; 5. Carlsson + 3:37.8; 6. Gardemeister + 3:54.2.

* SupeRally time

For more information: Contact Mark Wilford or Georgina Baskerville on the BP-Ford World Rally Team media desk in Karlstad Tel: + 46 54 186974 Photographs are available on www.worldrallypics.com/ford

fiesta_driver

König
RE: WRC07 Norwegen

Marcus Grönholm: "Kalte Füße"

Kälteschock für Ford

Norwegen auch für Ford Neuland

Grönholm auf Entdeckungstour

Alle Fahrzeuge der Marke Ford bei der Rally Norwegen :

- GRÖNHOLM / RAUTIAINEN Ford Focus WRC 06
- HIRVONEN / LETHINEN Ford Focus WRC 06
- LATVALA / ANTILLA Ford Focus WRC 06
- SOLBERG / MENKERUD Ford Focus WRC 06
- WILSON / ORR Ford Focus WRC 06
- MIKKELSEN / FLOENE Ford Focus
- SCHIE / BERGSTEN Ford Focus
- LINNERUD / ENGEN Ford Focus
- WILKS / PUGH Ford Focus WRC05
- BETTEGA / SCATTOLIN Ford Fiesta S1600
- SVENKERUD / ODEGÅRD Ford Fiesta ST
- SELMER / HOLMEN Ford Focus WRC
- KONGSRUD / IVERSEN Ford Focus WRC
- BIELTVEDT / BRÆNNA Ford Fiesta ST
- ROLFSEN / OSTBYE Ford Fiesta ST
- MORKHAGEN / SYNSTAD Ford Fiesta ST
- KESKINEN / HIRVIJaRUI Ford Fiesta ST
- VERTUNOV / TROSHKIN Ford Fiesta ST
- HUGHES / MOLE Ford Fiesta ST
- CLARK / MARTIN Ford Fiesta ST
- JARDINE / MORIARTY Ford Fiesta ST
- FISCHER / ZSIROS Ford Fiesta ST

Grönholm und Gardemeister im Shakedown vorn

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
Beim Rallye-Magazin schreiben Sie es genau anders rum!

Shakedown: Loeb mit Bestzeit

Naja abwarten, morgen früh gehts los! Die Karten werden neu gemischt.

Das ist ja mal richtig Cool! Mikko liegt nach der 2. WP an erster Stelle!

1. Mikko Hirvonen
2. Markus Grönholm + 8,5 sec
3. Seb. Loeb + 12,4 sec
4. Latvala + 22,4 sec
5. Gardemeister + 22,7 sec

fiesta_driver

König
Rally Norway 2007

Hirvonen übernimmt Führung

Hirvonen erster Spitzenreiter

Hirvonen bleibt in Führung

0000019360.jpg

0000019357.jpg

0000019376.jpg

Stand nach WP 4 :

1. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford 0:48.10,1
2. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford + 0:11,0
3. S. Loeb / D. Elena Citroën + 0:26,7
4. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 0:38,3
5. G. Galli / G. Bernacchini Citroën + 0:41,3

Etappensieg für Hirvonen

Stand nach WP 8 :

1. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford 1:24.39,0
2. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford + 0:15,5
3. S. Loeb / D. Elena Citroën + 0:17,3
4. P. Solberg / P. Mills Subaru + 1:01,5
5. T. Gardemeister / J. Honkanen Mitsubishi+ 1:20,2
6. G. Galli / G. Bernacchini Citroën + 1:26,2
7. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford+ 1:27,2
8. J. Latvala / M. Antilla Ford + 1:54,6

Loeb fällt weit zurück!!!

Hirvonen baut Vorsprung aus
Hirvonen bleibt Spitzenreiter

Stand nach WP 14 :

1. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford 2:33.45,2
2. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford + 0:19,3
3. P. Solberg / P. Mills Subaru + 3:48,3
4. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 3:58,2
5. J. Latvala / M. Antilla Ford + 5:16,9

Jetzt bin ich mal gespannt was Ford macht. Normal hat Mikko denn Siege
verdient, aber da Loeb jetzt weit zurück ist müsste man die Chance
nutzen um so viel Punkte wie möglich für Marcus mitzunehmen!!!

Focus-Fan

Haudegen
schacka_2.gif
Ich könnte nur Feiern!
schacka_2.gif

Diese Ralley verläuft einfach Wunderbar.
Ich glaube nicht das Ford eine Teamorder rausgibt damit Markus vorbei ziehen kann. Durch den weiten Rückfall bekommt Loeb ja garkeine Punkte und Markus würden auch die 8 Punkte reichen. Ford hat ja die 18 Gesamtpunkte eh fast sicher. Ich glaube sie gönnen Mikko den Sieg.

CoreForce

Haudegen
Website
streetka.blogspot.com
RE: Rally Norway 2007

Da kriegt man dicke Augen wenn man aus dem Urlaub zurückkommt und dann unvermittelt so eine Ergebnisliste sieht. Ich drücke allen Ford's dick die Daumen, vor allem Henning dass er seinen Bruder noch abfängt.

AAAAber:
Original von fiesta_driver
0000019376.jpg
Lupo 3L lässt grüssen. Wenn's effizient ist darf die Optik auch mal ganz schlimm leiden ... :mua

fiesta_driver

König
RE: Rally Norway 2007

Nichtangriffspakt bei Ford

Solberg überholt Solberg

Start-Ziel-Sieg von Hirvonen

Zweiter Sieg für Hirvonen

Endstand nach WP 18 :

1. M. Hirvonen / J. Lehtinen Ford 3:28.17,0
2. M. Grönholm / T. Rautiainen Ford + 0:09,5
3. H. Solberg / C. Menkerud Ford + 3:44,6
4. P. Solberg / P. Mills Subaru + 4:01,1
5. J. Latvala / M. Antilla Ford + 5:30,7

Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa wir haben es geschaft Dreifachsieg. :respekt
Und ganz großes Lob an Mikko der hier sein Meisterstück abgeliefert
hat, und damit bewiesen hat das wenn Grönholm und Loeb keinen
Erfahrungsvorsprung haben er mindestens genau so schnell ist wie
die beiden wenn nicht sogar schneller. :respekt :respekt :respekt

F

Froschi

Gast im Fordboard
Das ist doch mal ein schönes WE.
Das Loeb konnte von Anfang an nicht mithalten.
Dies war ein verdienter Sieg für Ford.

Spannend wird es bei der nächsten Schotter oder Aspalt Ralley.

LG
Froschi

Oben