C

Count

Gast im Fordboard
Hallo, Ich bin aus Norwegen, aber Ich soll in Deutch mich erklären versuchen.. (?! richtig...?)

Ich suche eine dashboard für mein 94 Scorpio Cosoworth,mit airbag. Die farbe ist 'was sandig. Ich habe meine auto von 2.0 DOCH umgebaut, und das Dash war 'was kaputt. Es hatte eine grosse (in english: crack) oben die instrumentpanel. Nicht so schön. Auch: Ich soll diesem Winter mein auto von automatic bis manuell umgebauen, Ich habe eine manuellschaltung gekauft, aber es ist von ein 90' mit electrisch speedo. Mein auto, von 94 hat eine wire-speedo. Haben sie vorschlag wie ich meine problem erlösen soll? (Oh my god, my german must be way off... :rolleyes:)

Um ihr ab meinen Deutch keines verstäht, ?( soll Ich auch in Englisch versuchen:

Hi, I'm from Norway, and I'm looking for a dashboard. with airbag. The color is kind of sandy. My car is a 2.0 DOCH rebuild, and the dash wasn't any nice, with a huge crack above the instrumentpanel. Not so nice.. Also, this winter I'm converting my car from automatic to manual, I've bought a gearbox, but it is from a 90', with an electric speedo, my 94' has wirespeedo.. Any suggestions on how to solve my problem?

Nico aus Norwegen. :happy:

Guido

Megaposter
Gründer
Also Hi from my side!

Well, the german you used wasn´t so bad. I think, many users from Fordboard understand Your questions.

I think you´ll get some help soon, and if there are problem because of the language I try to translate!

By the way: could you be so kind to introduce yousrelve in this topic?

Guido

Megaposter
Gründer
Have a look at:

this board

an tell them you´re coming from here with best wishes from Guido!

I just told with Scorpinchen (webmaster), she said: send him over to us *gg

Good luck!

But let us now, if you got helped!

Oben