Wo ist die kindersitze besfestigung?

J

Johannes

Gast im Fordboard
Die MK3 sollen Besfestigungen fur kindersitze haben, aber ich kannst es nicht finden. Wo ist sie?

Sorry for my german, what I want to say is, where are the connectors for the child seat, in every test of MK3 they are said to exist, but I connot find them, and no note of them in the user manual.

D

Don-Jo

Gast im Fordboard
RE: Wo ist die kindersitze festen?

Meinst Du die Isofix-Besfestigung? Die ist nicht serienmäßig, soweit ich weiß...

Do you mean Isofix? This is additional Equipment, i think...

J

Johannes

Gast im Fordboard

Danke fur deine antwort. Ich moechte nur etwas Besfestigung finden.

D

Don-Jo

Gast im Fordboard

Normalerweise werden die Kindersitze mit dem Anschnallgurt fest gemacht - eine Beschreibung hierzu findest Du im Manual des Kindersitzes.

Andres

König
Website
www.wohnwagenfreunde.net
Es gibt keine besondere Befestigung für Kindersitze.
Die werden mit den Dreipunktgurten festgemacht.
Wie der einzellne Kindersitz festgemacht wird steht in der Anleitung des Sitzes.
Beim Mondeo MK3 kann/konnte man die ISOFIX Befestigung als Sonderausstattung bestellen.

Epex121

Haudegen
Beim Mondeo MK3 kann/konnte man die ISOFIX Befestigung als Sonderausstattung bestellen

bei meinem steht in der Bedienunganleitung, dass die ISOfix Dinger nur freigelegt werden müssen. Der Freundliche hift Ihnen weiter....

oder so steht es drin...

Gruß
Epex

J

Johannes

Gast im Fordboard
I did not really know what to look for, but the explanation at page: http://www.askaprice.com/torque-article.asp?article=ISOFIX_Baby_Car_Seats_explained&item=559

lead me to feel at the bottom of the back seat seat back, and there are some metal pieces which must be the isofix connectors. One will have to cut the seat fabric to get to them though (which feels strange!!, it feals like the seat will be permanently ruined, why could'nt there be a proper hole from the factory??).

This was not what I had hoped for, I had hoped for something in the front seat to bind the backward monted seat into.

My german is not good enough to translate all this...

Hope this helps someone that are searching for the isofix connectors!

S

Sofahocker

Gast im Fordboard
Hi John,

from my users manual it becomes obvious that Ford does not intend to permit seats for infants to be placed on the front seat. The Airbag may not be disabled which poses a big risk for any child seated in front.
Bottom line: You may not place a backward mounted seat on the front seats in a Mondeo, whether Isofix or not.

Regards,

Torsten

J

Johannes

Gast im Fordboard
Thanks, but I meant to place it backwards in the backseat, using the normal backseat belt at the child seats front and binding the childseats back to the bottom of the cars front seat. This is normal when placing the seat backwards.

So, I was looking for connectors for this on the front seat, they are common on other cars I have had, the alternative is to bind the childseats back around the connection between the cars front seats seat and seat back, and it looks as if I have to do it this way.

Oben